Terms & Conditions
1. All orders are delivered as soon as payment is successful.
2. We reserve right to decline suspicious payments and refund orders within 24 hours.
3. If asked, we will refund your money before the goods are delivered.
4. As soon as we deliver the goods the sale is final. We do not provide any refunds on completed orders.
5. We do not take any responsibility for bans.
6. We require and store your email and runescape username for delivery and payment tracking purposes.
7. After and/or during your purchase we may contact you via email with purchase related messages. We will only use your email for promotional purposes if you agree to receive our newsletter.
8. All your personal information provided to us maintains confidentiality.
9. Chat logs are stored by our livechat providers. Payments are processed by our payment processing providers. We do not handle this information ourselves.
10. Privacy Protection and Data Handeling Policy:
All the personal data provided by the customer is processed by the administrator.
Only EzRsGold administrators and customer supports (only during their work hours) have access to personal information.
All the personal data remains confidential at all times and is used only to prevent fraudulent activity. In case of fraud personal information is provided only to money transactor.
Personal data is processed only to prevent fraud/scam: to make sure that a person is not using stolen account/card or that it is not used without owners consent.
After leaving the website personal data is stored in our servers and are accessed only in case of peculiar activity on clients account or fraud.
The buyer has a right not to provide personal data, in this case support is obligated to make a refund.
11. Refund policy:
After completed purchase, we deliver goods as quick as possible, usually within few minutes. If customer insists to get money back we offer a full refund, but it can only be done before delivery of goods/services. Keep in mind that refund might take up to a week, it depends on the payment method.
12. Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.