Collection and usage of personal data.
By using our site, you agree that We (EZRsgold) may collect, store and use your personal data such as:
- Details which are: your time spent on our website, page views, which source referred you to us, your operating system, current user location, type and version of the browser, IP address, your billing address.
- Details that you leave us with an intent to subscribe to our newsletter and get email notifications.
- Details necessary to process any purchase or provide service, including email address, name, telephone number, address, card details.
- Details of conversations that you sent us via our chat service including metadata associated with these conversations.
- Any other details you might send to us.
We need all of the above mentioned data to provide our services, for you to be redirected to the payment platforms available, such as PayPal, G2A Pay, BTC, etc. We use Google Analytics to get the statistical data of our website’s visitor traffic.
We are using your data to:
- Run our business in the most efficient way.
- Make customer experience as pleasant as possible.
- Manage customers’ reports related to our services.
- Deliver goods via our site.
- Send payments to our customers.
- Process purchases and provide services.
- Send invoices to or get payments from our customers.
- Send emails for marketing purposes; there is option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Send newsletters; there is an option to unsubscribe at any time.
- To prevent possible fraud – security is of utmost importance to us.
Permission to handle information
By using any of our services or making any kind of transaction with us you are giving your consent to collect, use and, if necessary, disclose any information provided. Information might only be used for the above-mentioned purposes. Consent can be withdrawn at any time on a written request. Information will be handled in accordance with laws and regulations.
Small amounts of data from our website are stored within your hard drive in order to ensure top quality service. You may set up your browser not to accept “cookies”, however this will prevent you from using some features on our website and diminish the quality of services provided.
By visiting and using our website you are giving your consent to the use of “cookies”.
Collecting personal details
We will only collect and use necessary personal details related to our services. Your personal information will be handled in accordance with the current laws and regulations.
Using, disclosing and storing personal details
Customers’ details will not be used or disclosed for any purposes, other than those for which it was collected. Any other use of personal details requires the owner’s consent unless it is legally demanded by a law officer. Personal details will be stored for as long as necessary. Any information handled by EzRsGold will be held to be confidential and will only be released to third parties if necessary for fulfillment of services and transactions provided by us or if required by the current laws and regulations.
Keeping personal details up-to-date
We will store personal customer details in our possession, as well as control its accuracy, completeness and relevancy based on the most up–to-date information available. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of their data at any time as well as have it changed appropriately.
Safeguarding sensitive personal details
We protect personal details appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Your personal details will be kept in a file stored on our database which uses encryption as well as password protection. In addition to this, we have organizational processes in place to limit access to our customers’ personal information to selected individuals.
Making details about policies and procedures accessible
We are open about what procedures are used in handling personal details. Individuals can access the information about these procedures by getting in touch with us directly via email or online chat. Details on the procedures will be available in an easy to understand format.
Providing access to personal details
Upon individual request, we will disclose the individual what personal information we have stored or control about them, what purpose the data is stored for, and whom it has been disclosed to.
Upon individual request, we will grant an individual access to their personal data that we store or control. Under certain circumstances, nonetheless, we may not be able to give individuals access to all of their personal information including situations where the requested data is prohibitively costly to provide, contains information about other customer’s personal data, cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial propriety.
Third party websites
Our online store website may include details of or hyperlinks to third party websites. We cannot supervise, and are not responsible for, the state of privacy policies and practices of any third parties.
Dealing with complaints and questions
Individuals may contact us regarding any questions or inquiries with respect to the policy outlined above, as well as our practices by reaching us via the contacts provided below.